Friday, October 16, 2009

The purpose/origin of this blog.

As to assist zaspacer in his efforts at http://streetfighterdojo.com, I've decided to follow the lead of SRK's Fatboy and his Dhalsim blog and do the same for my character of choice.

I've been playing Dictator since approximately the same time GGPO initially got ST. It took me a little while to handle some of the nuances of playing a character who's defensive options are nonexistent (to most players) and limited (to good players lol). I do feel Bison is a very competitive character who's offensive power overcome his defensive shortcomings by a considerable amount.

In this blog, I hope to address matchups, general strategies, situation specific strategy and gimmicks (I love gimmicks). And to help with those who may look to pick up the Dictator with little charge character experience, I'll attempt to address some issues that newer players may have with playing charge characters (like, maintaining solid positioning while not having/while having your charge).

Now, enough of the introductions, and onto trying to make the next Yuuvega/Taira!

No comments:

Post a Comment